Monday, February 22, 2010

New URL, new stuff and insanity

Ok, so those that figured out this new address will get to know this but those that haven't are out of luck for a few more days.

I switched beemusings to


http://bee-musing.blogspot.com/

and then today I switched it back to

http://bethydoll.blogspot.com

 and THEN today I also finalized forwarding my blog over to my personal domain. It has been a work in progress for awhile (mostly because I have been too dang lazy to accomplish it).

So my NEW domain, which the original (bethydoll.blogspot.com) will forward over to is now:

www.beemusings.com

The problem is that it could take up to 2 days to finish jumping over so it may not work for a couple days. So, we'll see how it all goes and if I even did it all right (with my husbands AND dad's help). Haha. So, if you're not confused you're amazing.

Have a great day and I hope to see you over at the new site.

3 comments:

  1. I'll join you as soon as my internet lets me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's actually showing up in my google reader, yay! wish i could get mine figured out. thanks for the good thoughts and prayers on my recent post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. But wait, I don't know what questions I am supposed to answer now!!! Eeek ;) Congrats on the new blog site! I hope all is going well for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.